Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bio

I went to Tulane University in New Orleans and worked as an accountant until 2010. I am currently a stay-at-home-mom until I go back to school in a couple months. I've decided to follow my childhood dreams in becoming a grammar school teacher. My motivation is my 1 year old daughter Tahlia (5/16/2009). I want to show my children that you're never too old to follow your dreams.

I currently live in Denver, CO, originally from New Orleans, LA. I love spending all of my free time with my family. My husband and I married in 2008 and are the best of friends. I love living and Denver and being so close to the mountains.

I also love making cute things for my daughter and her friends. I've always been a into crafts, and am in LOVE with Etsy.

Look over at my Etsy store to see the cute things offered. http://www.etsy.com/shop/JAvergel
Check out my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Denver-CO/JAvergel-Shoppe/131383806892934#!/pages/Denver-CO/JAvergel-Shoppe/131383806892934?v=wall&__a=3&ajaxpipe=1

Add me for a chance at many many giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment